Congratulations to our Scholarship Winners!
The Twin Cities Chapter of the National Association of African Americans in Human Resources is proud to announce the winners of the 2011 Scholarship Awards.
Each has received a $1,500 scholarship which can be used for tuition or books. Please join us in congratulating them! Learn more about these two impressive young women in our upcoming newsletter.
Date:November 8, 2011
Time:6:00pm - 8:00pm
Location:Carlson School of Management
Private Dining Room
Parking:Paid parking is available in the 19th street or 21st Street lot.
- RSVP FOR THIS EVENT
- Must be self-identified as African, or African American and/or Black.
- Currently enrolled in Minnesota based College or University pursuing a degree in Human Resources, or a related field.
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative grade point average.
- A completed and signed application
- 2 Letters of recommendation (in the original sealed envelope) from a teacher/professor, guidance counselor, employer or community leader.
- Transcript (most recent). Note: Scholarship recipients will be required to provide an official transcript.
- Essay addressing a current / relevant topic in the field of human resources
- Color Photograph for possible publication