Get the Membership Advantage!
The Minneapolis / St. Paul NAAAHR chapter is one of 27 chapters of HR professionals across the United States. We represent the best and the brightest from leading organizations across the nation.
We appreciate your interest and invite you to learn more about our organization by downloading our bi-laws, contacting one of our board members, or exploring the website of our parent organization at www.naaahr.org
Professional$125.00Open to all persons engaged in the profession of (or engaged in the support of ) human resources management who are willing to support the purposes and goals of NAAAHR
Lifetime Professional$1,000Open to all persons engaged in the profession of (or engaged in the support of ) human resources management who are willing to support the purposes and goals of NAAAHR
- Up to 10 Students
- All applicants submitted at same time and with payment and no
changes in named members during calendar year
- Individuals covered by corporate membership will be listed
as members in the city where they reside and are eligible to vote and hold office
- Logo display on national website Membership page
- Recognition in every issue of the national newsletter (electronic)
- Named sponsor of one or more membership service or benefit, i.e.
on-line discussion groups, the member referral program, web-based member
directory, tele-seminar series or other learning opportunity, printed newsletter, etc.
- $500 of membership may be designated to be awarded to one specific
chapter or interest group of the corporation’s choice.
- If designated chapter has website and/or newsletter logo on-going
- May provide a moderator for a discussion board on an
HR-Related topic on the NAAAHR national website or a featured
presenter on an HR-related topic for an NAAAHR sponsored teleseminar
Student$30.00A full-time undergraduate or full-time graduate student at an accredited college or university who is majoring in human resources, business administration or other related course of study with a concentration in human resources (or an expressed interest in human resources management). Documentation must be provided with application.
Our member base is comprised of (but not limited to) professionals from the corporate, non-profit, government, association, consulting and legal professions who have an interest in human resources matters. Membership is open to all who share the vision, mission and values of the National Association of African Americans in Human Resources.
We invite you to join us in this fulfilling endeavor!
- Dynamic Speakers
- Local network & forum for African American and other HR Pro's
- Extensive resource library on major issues impacting people of color
- National & local directory of NAAAHR members
- Opportunity for local & national job listings
- Discounted fees to select local and national conferences and seminars
- Certificate of membership